Landscape Design Process
landscape design you can trust
The JM Mento Landscape Design process includes three phases to complete a successful landscape design project from the South Shore to Boston. Read more about our landscape design process below!
Initial Site Meeting
● Meet on site to discuss your landscape design remodel and overall landscape design process.
● Listen to your visions and understand any concerns you may have.
● Provide you with initial design options and ideas
● Discuss your landscape design project budget.
● Discuss materials you like and dislike, along with maintenance requirements.
● Obtain plot plan (survey plan) from client
● Measure property and take photos to create Sketch Plan
● Detailed proposal sent to clients
● Proposal includes price, design specifications, design format, permit requirements, and type of design.
● Client then accepts the proposal and pays the job deposit. The deposit amount for your landscape design projects depends on project scope and total cost.
● Completed landscape design is presented to client.
● We work with clients our to discuss possible modifications, landscape design ideas, or changes to your landscape design project.
● Provide clients with approximate pricing for work described.
● Provide clients with material quantities and samples.