Enhance Your Backyard
An in-ground pool is a perfect backyard addition to encourage the family to get outdoors to enjoy the beautiful New England summers, while also enhancing your landscape design.
JM Mento Landscape Design helps you determine the optimal location for your new swimming pool in your backyard with a few initial steps:
- A consultation with you and your family to learn about the lifestyle you would like to accomplish in your backyard, such as maximizing lawn areas or patios areas.
- Joe will study site conditions, such as grades, sun angles, and off-site views
- Extensive research of zoning guidelines that are particular to your site, such as setbacks and impervious coverage allotment.
- Once all this information has been obtained, Joe will prepare a landscape master plan, placing your new swimming pool in the perfect backyard location!
Joe and his team plan out all aspects of your swimming pool project in the landscape master plan. There are many important factors to plan for when adding a new swimming pool, like:
• Ornamental plantings
• Privacy planting
You may want to incorporate in your landscape plan some additional features like:
• Shade structures
• Hot tubs
• Outdoor kitchens
• Outdoor fireplaces or fire pit
• Landscape lighting
For over 20 years, our specialty includes integrating all of the landscape features you desire into a clear and beautiful landscape master plan.
By preparing multiple design options for your swimming pool design, together, we can explore design options like pool shape, pool location, and pool accents, like waterfalls! After you have reviewed each landscape design plan, it is time to choose your favorite!
Swimming pool designs are available at a variety of budgets and is the most important phase when determining a budget. When designing your swimming pool and surrounding landscape, we explore a variety of design options so you can make an informed decision that fits within your unique budget.
Whether you choose Gunite or a vinyl pool, a rectangular pool, or a completely custom shape, these factors will affect the budget. In all cases, we always present the design and material options that will give you a beautiful landscape project.
JM Mento Landscape Design handles all aspects of the construction phase, so you don’t have to! A swimming pool project comes with many moving parts, from preparing engineering drawings to permitting to scheduling multiple contractors. We specialize in handling all aspects of this complicated project and keeping you informed all the while.
We make the pool process fun and easy! Please enjoy reviewing some of our past pool installation projects for inspiration!